The next AET taught course is likely to be early in 2019 at a venue in Cumbria.
The picture shows students learning from each other during a classroom session.
The cost of £450 is per person on an open course in Cumbria.
The cost is inclusive of:
- Training, assessment and support with qualified, friendly and experienced trainers and assessors
- A user-friendly portfolio, set up and ready to use with some suggested documents to help achieve competence in the optimum time
- Registration and certification with City and Guilds
- All administration costs
- On-going email and telephone support throughout the programme
- My travel (unless over 100 miles round-trip)
IVITA Learning is pleased to offer (through Appleby Heritage Centre) the newest City & Guilds teacher and trainer qualifications.
These have become the required qualifications for those who teach, train or instruct adults in the sector that includes:
- Adult and Community Learning
- Work-based learning
- Voluntary organisations.